Cards

Mercury Outboard  general discussion

Cards

Postby dave bernard » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:01 pm

just picked up a NOS pack of mercury MSS playing cards hate to open them . still has the stamp on unmolested.
dave bernard
KIDS APBA SPONSOR

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Re: Cards

Postby Michael » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:41 pm

nice find Dave

I have been buying small $20-30 mercury memorabilia/collectibles for winter contests.

this is the best find yet ...just a little drawer dirt that can easily be cleaned
they are going for $80 average for "used" mercury patches on ebay this one is a "NOS" Kiekhaefer Patch
Attachments
patch.jpg
Michael
KIDS APBA SPONSOR

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby DaytonaJohn » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:25 am

what size is that patch Michael ? I bought one on eBay like it that is only about 3 inches long for $4.50 buy I think the seller might have made it ???
John Timmins, Ormond -by-the-Sea, Florida.  Retired licensed marine engineer from steamship companys under contract with the Marine Engineer's Beneficial Association, a union of merchant marine engineers since 1876. Ship your cargo on  U.S. flag ships !
DaytonaJohn

Postby Michael » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:33 am

DaytonaJohn wrote:what size is that patch Michael ? I bought one on eBay like it that is only about 3 inches long for $4.50 buy I think the seller might have made it ???

Yes I saw those.... this guy is selling the $19.99  repops on ebay  the one I have doesnt look new like these, its yellowed a little dirty,  diff shape and came from a box of vintage patches from an estate sale

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercury-Kiekha ... SwVC5c2zZS

Michael
KIDS APBA SPONSOR

Return to John's Old Merc "General Forum"